Link-building SEO (Search Engine Optimization) or Buy Backlinks Cheap has two main purposes: To increase traffic to a website and to improve the website’s ranking in search engines. Generally, the more incoming backlinks a website has, the higher it will rank.
However, it’s not all about the quantity of the incoming links, it’s also very much about the quality of the incoming links. Dozens of weak backlinks often don’t add up to the value of one or two strong valuable links. Google and other search engines consider a website with a lot of strong incoming links to be important, and consequently it will rank higher. So what determines the value of a backlink? There are a number of factors.
1) Anchor text. Quite simply, anchor text is the text that is visible to someone looking at the link. For example, clicking on a link to a car insurance company like Progressive might take you to progressive.com, but the text you see and click on might read “auto insurance”. Anchor text that is descriptive about the website or web page has greater value than a simple URL link when it comes to link building SEO.
2) Page authority. Backlinks from websites and web pages that Google considers to be important have greater value than those from websites and web pages Google does not consider to be important. If your website has an incoming link from nasa.gov, that backlink would carry much more value than a backlink from billspetshop.com.
3) Number of other links. If your link is the only link on a web page it will have much more value than a link on a web page with dozens of other links. The easiest way to think of this is in numerical terms. If the page has a weight of 100 and your link is the only link on the page, than it will receive 100% of the value. However, if your link shares the page with 20 other links it will receive only 5% value.
4) Domain age. The age of the domain the backlink is coming from can influence its value. Google and other search engines trust older established websites more than new websites.
5) Relevancy. If the web page the backlink is coming from is all about scrapbooking and the backlink leads to another site about scrapbooking, the backlink has much more value than if it leads to a website about exotic cars. Google weighs the value of all incoming links to a website, link building SEO is about building links that work together in concert around a common relevant theme.
There are of course other link building SEO factors that influence the value of a link, but these are some of the most important.
Link building is obtaining links from external web sites to your own sites or pages. It's building connections between other web sites that will lead back to your page. It can also be called backlinking, inbound linking, incoming links, or inward links. They serve one main purpose; to lead people to your site from somewhere else.
What is link building? So now you know its connections, but how do you get them? Some of them you can buy at link-sharing sites. If you don't want to pay for anything you have a couple of choices.
Articles may be time-consuming, but they keep working for a long time after they are published. Most directories are also free to submit to. This makes it great for those on a tight budget, but the best part is that articles never really go away. If you write articles over a period of time, and accumulate quite a few of them; they will keep sending traffic to your site for quite a long time.
Another free method would be to leave comments on blogs in your niche. Please be sure to leave intelligent comments that offer useful information. Put the link to you page at the end of your comment.
Some people have found that leaving comments on Yahoo Answers is another great method. You can choose to send them to an article or your page, but make sure that they can use the information before you comment.
What is link building? Think of it as setting up signs along the web that point people in your direction. There are many ways to accomplish this. Why would you want to? You are going to want the direct referrals (people clicking on your link) and the search engine ranking. The more relevant links you have to you page; the higher your search engine ranking, and higher is always better! People only scroll through the first couple pages of the results they pull up. If you are on the first page you are more likely to get people to your site instead of having them scrolling through the next couple pages looking.
These are just a couple ways for you to put into use and start your own traffic signs and get people to detour to your site instead of searching more. There are other ways you can build links; keep in mind that I only listed a couple for you.
- Top Pr Sites For Backlinks Link Building Services
- Best Backlink Service Link Building Tools
- Linkbuilding Buy Seo
- How To Get Quality Backlinks Buy High Quality Links
- Buy Backlinks Seo Link Building Tools
- Pr5 Backlinks Link Building Seo
- Paid Backlinks Buy High Pr Domains
- Free Quality Backlinks Link Building Services
- Seo Backlinks Services Buy High Pr Backlinks