Link-building SEO (Search Engine Optimization) or Buy Backlinks Cheap has two main purposes: To increase traffic to a website and to improve the website’s ranking in search engines. Generally, the more incoming backlinks a website has, the higher it will rank.
However, it’s not all about the quantity of the incoming links, it’s also very much about the quality of the incoming links. Dozens of weak backlinks often don’t add up to the value of one or two strong valuable links. Google and other search engines consider a website with a lot of strong incoming links to be important, and consequently it will rank higher. So what determines the value of a backlink? There are a number of factors.
1) Anchor text. Quite simply, anchor text is the text that is visible to someone looking at the link. For example, clicking on a link to a car insurance company like Progressive might take you to progressive.com, but the text you see and click on might read “auto insurance”. Anchor text that is descriptive about the website or web page has greater value than a simple URL link when it comes to link building SEO.
2) Page authority. Backlinks from websites and web pages that Google considers to be important have greater value than those from websites and web pages Google does not consider to be important. If your website has an incoming link from nasa.gov, that backlink would carry much more value than a backlink from billspetshop.com.
3) Number of other links. If your link is the only link on a web page it will have much more value than a link on a web page with dozens of other links. The easiest way to think of this is in numerical terms. If the page has a weight of 100 and your link is the only link on the page, than it will receive 100% of the value. However, if your link shares the page with 20 other links it will receive only 5% value.
4) Domain age. The age of the domain the backlink is coming from can influence its value. Google and other search engines trust older established websites more than new websites.
5) Relevancy. If the web page the backlink is coming from is all about scrapbooking and the backlink leads to another site about scrapbooking, the backlink has much more value than if it leads to a website about exotic cars. Google weighs the value of all incoming links to a website, link building SEO is about building links that work together in concert around a common relevant theme.
There are of course other link building SEO factors that influence the value of a link, but these are some of the most important.
If you have an interest in increasing your website traffic and search engine optimization, then you would know that building backlinks to your website is one of the most important keys for success.
Here are 5 insider tactics for getting links to your website in a jiffy:
1. Blog Commenting
Find high trafficked blogs and make comments on the posts. Link back to your website in the posts. But be sure not to just spam the blogs with mindless comments, contribute something useful as most blogs moderate comments before they go 'live'.
2. Forum Posting
This is another tactic for leveraging on high trafficked sites. Many forums on the Internet receive thousands of visitors per day. Do you think you can tap into some of this traffic? You bet you can! Create a nice signature file with a link back to your site and you can get some juicy, fresh backlinks as well as getting tons of targeted visitors.
3. Article Submission
This is another deadly link building strategy! Submitting articles on article directories allows you to leverage on their high Page Rank. For best results, submit multiple articles promoting your website, and don't forget to make your links anchor text links.
You can get some hot links to your site just by editing Wikipedia pages that are relevant to your business or product. Not to mention, Wikipedia is also a great source of 100% free traffic!
Do you have a network of blogs or websites? Cross-link your websites to each other to get some instant links for virtually no work at all!
- Top Pr Sites For Backlinks Link Building Services
- Best Backlink Service Link Building Tools
- Linkbuilding Buy Seo
- How To Get Quality Backlinks Buy High Quality Links
- Buy Backlinks Seo Link Building Tools
- Pr5 Backlinks Link Building Seo
- Paid Backlinks Buy High Pr Domains
- Free Quality Backlinks Link Building Services
- Seo Backlinks Services Buy High Pr Backlinks