Link-building SEO (Search Engine Optimization) or Buy Backlinks Cheap has two main purposes: To increase traffic to a website and to improve the website’s ranking in search engines. Generally, the more incoming backlinks a website has, the higher it will rank.
However, it’s not all about the quantity of the incoming links, it’s also very much about the quality of the incoming links. Dozens of weak backlinks often don’t add up to the value of one or two strong valuable links. Google and other search engines consider a website with a lot of strong incoming links to be important, and consequently it will rank higher. So what determines the value of a backlink? There are a number of factors.
1) Anchor text. Quite simply, anchor text is the text that is visible to someone looking at the link. For example, clicking on a link to a car insurance company like Progressive might take you to progressive.com, but the text you see and click on might read “auto insurance”. Anchor text that is descriptive about the website or web page has greater value than a simple URL link when it comes to link building SEO.
2) Page authority. Backlinks from websites and web pages that Google considers to be important have greater value than those from websites and web pages Google does not consider to be important. If your website has an incoming link from nasa.gov, that backlink would carry much more value than a backlink from billspetshop.com.
3) Number of other links. If your link is the only link on a web page it will have much more value than a link on a web page with dozens of other links. The easiest way to think of this is in numerical terms. If the page has a weight of 100 and your link is the only link on the page, than it will receive 100% of the value. However, if your link shares the page with 20 other links it will receive only 5% value.
4) Domain age. The age of the domain the backlink is coming from can influence its value. Google and other search engines trust older established websites more than new websites.
5) Relevancy. If the web page the backlink is coming from is all about scrapbooking and the backlink leads to another site about scrapbooking, the backlink has much more value than if it leads to a website about exotic cars. Google weighs the value of all incoming links to a website, link building SEO is about building links that work together in concert around a common relevant theme.
There are of course other link building SEO factors that influence the value of a link, but these are some of the most important.
Link building is one of the cornerstones of effective SEO. Google and other search engines give a lot of weight to links from authoritative sites as they recognize them as votes. The more links you get from authoritative sites, the higher your ranking.
Link building is usually a difficult task and you need to do it right to get ideal results. To help you out, here are tips that you need to put into consideration for you to build the right links:
Be Fun And Consistent
People don't like boring content; therefore, you should create content that has a sense of humor. When you decide to use humor, you should be consistent in your efforts. For example, you shouldn't create a humorous article today and then create a boring, corporate article tomorrow. By being consistent you will build a brand which will be of great benefit to your company.
Studies have shown that many people don't like reading; therefore, you should include as many visual aspects as possible. Some of the best visuals that you should go for are: videos, charts, and infographics.
Take Advantage Of Mentions From Reputable Brands
Have you been mentioned by reputable brands, but they haven't linked back to you? You should contact the brands and ask them for attribution. If you don't know the brands that have mentioned you, there are many online tools that you can use to help you with that. You can also do a random Google search and you will identify a number of mentions.
Take A Look At Your Competitors
You will definitely have competitors that are better than you. You should survey them and find out the sites that they are getting their links from. As rule of thumb you should follow their link building strategies as they are most definitely doing the right things.
Do Guest Blogging
Guest blogging is when you submit a blog post to another site, other than yours. This is a great way to build links, but you need to do it wisely. To increase your ranking, you should ensure that the site you are submitting the blog post to is reputable. You should also ensure that the site is within your niche.
Link building is a very effective in increasing your search results ranking when done right. To protect your site from getting penalized you should avoid bad link building strategies such as spamming.
- Top Pr Sites For Backlinks Link Building Services
- Best Backlink Service Link Building Tools
- Linkbuilding Buy Seo
- How To Get Quality Backlinks Buy High Quality Links
- Buy Backlinks Seo Link Building Tools
- Pr5 Backlinks Link Building Seo
- Paid Backlinks Buy High Pr Domains
- Free Quality Backlinks Link Building Services
- Seo Backlinks Services Buy High Pr Backlinks